Technical competition in which contestants design gliders. Entries are judged on longest distance flown, best team presentation, and best design
Evaluation Criteria :
Distance, presentation, design
Team Composition :
• Middle and high school students
• 2-4 students per team
• Oral presentation (5 min)
• Flight (2 trials, 5 min)
• Winners selection + Award distribution
Build and launch a water rocket that will sustain the longest flight, and return your Eggonaut (raw egg) to the ground unharmed.
Flight time, state of rocket upon landing
• High school and college students
• Elimination rounds
• Final rounds
Objectif :Answer one of the following:
1) How can Blaise Diagne International Airport (AIBD) increase its non-aeronautical revenues?
2)How can Air Senegal increase its customer satisfaction ?
Presentation content, relevance, and delivery
• University students
• Submit a powerpoint presentation outlining strategy, and data
• Give a live presentation during the Saly Air Show
ENROLLMENT PERIOD: OCT 14 - NOV 8
ENROLLMENT FEE : 10 000CFA/TEAM